Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alivia is TWO months!

Time is flying by, as is to be expected I guess. Each summer day is filled with comings and goings but Alivia Grace stays by my side the whole time... the beauty of a nursing baby.




Alivia has always loved getting her diaper changed, from day one. She quiets whenever I change her and now will thank me with a sweet "coo"! Surprisingly she does not like riding in the car and refuses a pacifier... which makes the whole experience that much more exciting. Next week we leave for Georgia then Hilton Head Island... um, say a prayer for us!

Two months brings the most heart melting smiles and babbling a mother can hear. After weeks of hard work and baby seems to take no notice of you save nursing time, suddenly the light shines and angels sing when she looks at you with a grin and a soft melodic sigh. Oh the gifts of motherhood!

Two months and my "advanced" little angel is in complete control of her head, turning and fixing her gaze where she pleases... like a ceiling fan LOL. She loves watching them go around and around...

Well I postponed posting because I haven't time to sit and type my thoughts, but I may just go on posting random pics of life over the next few weeks. So many wonderful sweet moments...

Finally, brothers,
whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable-
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-
think about such things. Philippians 4:8










No comments:

Post a Comment