Saturday, May 29, 2010

Undeserved Unending Abundance



Okay, I'm going to give weekly gift counting a try again. I will continue my list of gifts, aiming toward counting to 1000!


"I came that you might have life, and have it more abundantly." John 10:10



#84-96

The exciting moments when I realize God is speaking to me.



My older children surrounding me with extra help while Daddy is gone.



Surprise visit from my much loved sister.



Jimmy John's Turkey with Avocado.



New forgiveness every day.



A new start, another day to serve my God.



Voices, humbled, moved and raised in unison.



Sunlight spilling through clouds.



Snacks from the back.



Sister playing baseball with her brother. Brother playing dolls with his sister.



Quiet moments after children go to sleep.



My husband.



Spending special time with the my 3 littlest gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment