Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November: thousands of gifts

In the silent times : seek God
In the painful times : praise God
In the harried times : hallow God
and in the terrible times : trust God.
And at all times — at all times –
Thank God.

 132. The countless ways my husband blesses me day after day, over and again.

 ... and this was just today. He left later than he likes to finish dishes for me. He came home for lunch so I could go on my run that I failed to get up early for.  Came home early so I could squeeze in my hair appointment before I taught a lesson, during which he made dinner for the kids so we could go on a date.... is he for real?

I did nothing to deserve this... Thank you Father for this man, may I never fail to treat him any less than he deserves. Forgive and remove my selfishness so I can better serve my husband. 

Matthew 7:7-11
King James Version (KJV)


 7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?


Oh, how He knows how to bless, and give gifts to His children.




Seeking Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment